Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mother Nature

I love the desert in the winter. The snow capped mountains framing the valley where my parents live are just breathe taking- especially when the snow has just fallen. Not to mention that the mild weather, the lush, green lawns, the fresh, crisp morning air, the road runners scurrying along and the cotton tail rabbits bouncing all around just add to the appeal of a desert winter. It's beautiful and I love that nature makes me stop and smell the roses. I love walking puppy in the morning and seeing the sun shine down on the valley while the mountain tops gleam with snow. These pictures don't really do it justice, but you get the idea.

The gorgeous views from my parent's home:






Puppy posing for her close up



Thank you, Mother Nature.

No comments: