Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hello 2008

Another year has come and gone and as I get older, I feel like time is literally flying by. The years keep getting shorter and shorter yet when I was small, it was like time couldn't go by fast enough! I guess that's a good thing because it means life is good and I'm enjoying every moment but at the same time I can't believe that it's 2008... doesn't the 90's seems so long ago, now?

2007 had its ups and downs. Paul and I celebrated our one year wedding anniversary, spent another year in Sydney, travelled around Australia and to Japan, and turned one more year closer to 30 but we also had some bad news and trying times with my Dad and hopefully 2008 will bring with it better news and a healthy recovery for him.

As I look forward to 2008, I think this will be a pivotal year in our lives together. Lots of change and major decisions are to be made this year. It's exciting yet nerve wracking and a bit scary. But, at the same time, change is good. So, what decisions are we pondering, you ask.... well, you'll just have to follow along with our adventures and keep reading throughout the year... ha, ha!

Happy New Year to everyone and all the best for 2008. Make it a good year and live each moment to its fullest. P E A C E

No comments: